Monday, August 3, 2015

Getting back to work

July 31 2015 - This was an emotional day in my life as I left behind someone very special at home and went ahead to office.
I had mixed feelings as I went back to work. As I wore the office id card for the first time after a life changing event, it felt special.  As I met all my friends at work,  it felt good.
But missing my cutie pie and the guilt feeling of having somebody else to take care of my baby still lingers around me. I miss being around my baby 24 hrs.
My swetest husband made it a point to be with me on this day so he could take care of Jessica.
Some things are best written down.
Jessica, I wish you ll understood that all this is for your own good.
By the way Jesus has blessed us all with a good nanny who takes very good care of you. 
Love you baby. Muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment